Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Blog Hiatus

This is my last post for about six or eight weeks.  July and August are going to be busy months for us. You may know by the time you receive this that I've left for Brazil.  I'm guilty of writing these posts ahead of time, then scheduling them to actually appear by magic later.

My niece is going to visit with us for one week in July.  She seems to remember some adventuresome places around here that they don’t have in Spokane, WA.  She would like to visit childhood memories shared with her cousins and lit by fireflies.

After that we are going to pack for a photography trip to Brazil.  We’ll leave on the last day of July for a two week excursion into wildlife refuges in search of maned wolves, anteaters, and jaguars.  Then there are various monkeys and birds that will pose for our cameras—we hope.

I’m planning to keep a journal of our experiences as well as take photos that will take some time to process. So it will be awhile before I get back to my blog and my novel.  Expect me online when you see me.

Spectacled Caiman frrom Brazil
by Jeter Skeet


No comments:

Post a Comment