Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

My Brand

As my header for this blog implies, I want to explore my dreams--nocturnal dreams, daydreams, and dreams about the future of this world.  Composed of treks, these dreams merge into a lifetime's odyssey.

(No comments about that Brand--Humdrum has the most computer savvy and the least amount of artistic talent.)

The tools I use to record these adventures are pen and camera.  Sometimes a truth will appear in an instant. At other times it may take weeks, months, or even years to capture with words or pixels.  I'm not always successful, but I have fun trying thanks to Trixsay.

Because of my shortage of energy, I'm expecting to post only twice a week--Mondays and Fridays.  When my hubby and I leave for photo-shoots, I'll be out of contact for one to three weeks.  I promise to bring back new pictures and stories.

I hope you enjoy these rest stops along the roads I travel.

Sand with Ghost
Madagascar-2008
Jeter Skeet

No comments:

Post a Comment